Thursday, April 16, 2015

#FreshisFierce VoxBox

I am a member of Influenster, a company that sends free products for users to try. I have received free name brand nail polish, lotion, Vaseline, jamba juice, make up, and energy drinks just to name a few. If you are interested in joining Influenster to receive your own free products, please leave a blog post comment or email me here and I will send you my personal invite! I have a few to give out. 


The most recent complimentary item that I received was the #FreshisFierce VoxBox. 20 free Carefree liners and a coupon to use on a future purchase... thank you and thank you!


I know the "time of the month" is a subject that most women don't feel comfortable talking about and I have to admit, I am one of those women. BUT I just have to brag about these liners for a minute. You know that inconvenient spotting that can happen before or after your period? Yeah, these liners are perfect for that. They are slim and shape to your body. Best part is, you can grab a few and throw them in your purse without taking up any room!








XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar