Friday, April 24, 2015

Five On Friday

1. We have a house guest for the weekend! Jon's sister and her husband are headed to Key West so we are babysitting one of their dogs, Kiwi. Corrado and Harley cannot contain their excitement. Duke on the other hand is keeping his distance...


2. A few weeks ago I asked ya'll for book recommendations. I have decided to go with The Girl on the Train and I can't wait to get started. I think I can hear my bed, kindle, and a glass of wine calling my name tonight!


3. I'm obsessed with the watch that came in April's MissionCute box. It's even more adorable in person, on my hand. Love, love, love


4. I don't know if ya'll saw this or not but about a week or two ago, Oprah posted a photo of herself on Instagram eating a Pappa's crab cake. At first I was like wow Oprah got food from Baltimore delivered to her just because it's her favorite... damn. But then I learned that Pappa's ships anywhere in the US. How did I not know this!? Pappa's is less than 5 minutes from my house so it doesn't make a difference to me. I just think it's amazing that Oprah loves a crab cake that I eat on a regular basis. Pretty cool.


5. Baltimore happenings- Wicked @ The Hippodrome, Dwight Yoakam @ The Lyric, Orioles vs Red Sox @ Camden Yards, and this Saturday Jon and I will be at the Perryhall Pet Valu with Baltimore Bully Crew


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar