Monday, February 1, 2016

Free {February 2016} Printable, Desktop, and Phone Wallpaper + Weekend Recap

I just l-o-v-e this months freebie by Dawn Nicole! Click here to get her design. I look forward to the first of every month when I get to change my wallpaper! How about you?



Or you can grab the equally gorgeous A Blissful Nest design here and here!


Another thing I'm obsessing over this Monday morning? This marriage prayer by Max Lucado. I was binge watching Fixer Upper this weekend and Max Lucado's daughter was getting a home done by Chip and Joanna. C&J incorporated this prayer that Max wrote for his daughter on her wedding day, in her new home. I adore it! I want it somewhere in my home ASAP.


What else was I up to this weekend? Some highlights were... attending a bridal shower for a sweet friend of mine, picking up my new kitchen step stool that a friends talented husband made for me, and watching Grease Live. How did y'all spend your weekend?





For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar