Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Friday!

1. Just a friendly reminder: Pets aren't just for Christmas, they are for life! If your family is ready for the commitment please consider giving the gift of life this holiday season and adopt... DON'T SHOP. Shelters and rescues are full of animals needing homes. Check out www.petango.com , www.petfinder.com , or do a quick google search for local shelters and rescues (I may be a bit biased but BARCS and Baltimore Bully Crew are awesome!)

{Sorry, the animal lover in me just had to post that}


2. The $300 Michael Kors Giftcard Giveaway ends Monday. You can enter daily and earn bonus entries by sharing with your friends on social media. See this post to enter.


3. I still need guest bloggers while I'm on my honeymoon from Monday December 29th to Friday January 2nd. If you are a blogger and are interested in doing a guest post, please leave a comment or contact me here!


4. Loving this dainty necklace that was in November's MissionCute box!!!


5. Has anyone tried Blue Apron? Today on Rue LaLa they have a Blue Apron sale. Definitely would like to hear from someone who has tried it before. I'm thinking $39 for 3 dinners (each dinner is for 2 people) is a great deal and I don't want to miss it.

{they have a meat/fish option AND A vegan/vegetarian option!!!}


Joining these 3 link ups...





XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar