Monday, November 17, 2014

These are a Few of My Favorite Things (My Christmas Wish List)

I'm joining a few lovely ladies today for the These are a Few of My Favorite Things link up! I'll be back on November 25th and December 2nd to share stocking stuffer ideas and gift ideas for your loved ones this holiday season!

Moving on to today's post... My Christmas wish list this year is not too complicated- full of my typical favorites (faux fur, candles, and lotion) and honeymoon essentials (camcorder, swimsuit, sandals, and beach bag). I'm hoping that some of the higher priced items will be on sale during Black Friday! Also, don't forget to go through Ebates when you shop online so that you can earn money back on your purchases :)

These are a Few of My Favorite Things



1. Samsung camcorder $130 This would be great for Jon and I to be able to document our honeymoon

2. Jack Rogers sandals $110 I would love to have a pair of these in gold to walk around beautiful Jamaica

3. Lilly Pulitzer resort tote $138 Simply perfect for a beach or pool day

4. VS embellished swimsuit $98 I would like to have more bikini options since I only have a few that I really love

5. Faux fur ombre throw $25 This was on my list last year as well and I never got it. Love the tan sesame color

6. Capri blue volcano candle $28 The price is a little high for a candle but I promise it is well worth it... definitely my all time favorite candle

7. Faux fur pouch $30 Could be used to hold makeup or even to carry as a clutch for a night on the town

8. Vanilla bean noel lotion $12.50 Love, love, love this holiday scent

Will you be joining the link up too? If you're not a blogger you can link up by using #FavoriteThings2014 on Facebook and Instagram


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar