Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

I was so bored at work yesterday and I just couldn't wait to get home to my Valentine... I spent all day admiring the beautiful engagement ring he gave me just 2 months ago. I can't wait to marry him!


When I got home there were flowers and a card waiting for me.
 

 He knows I'm not a roses kind of girl... I mean I like roses don't get me wrong... But he got me a gorgeous vase filled with tulips that is much more "me".  I can't wait for them to bloom!
 

He then spent hours in the kitchen preparing a delicious meal. Stuffed clams were first... I really need to share the recipe on here... They were simply amazing. 


I can't remember the last time I ate red meat. Steak and mushroom risotto is what we had as an entree (To. Die. For.) but let's just say I paid for it all last night :( 


Hope you all had a great day with your loved ones!!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar