Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wedding Registry

Jon and I have been together for 7 1/2 years and we own our house so we certainly aren't starting from scratch when we get married.  With that being said, there are still A LOT of things that we need. I'm going to share some of my registry favorites and why. I think this is going to be helpful for you bride to be's who are in the same boat I'm in! You can see my entire registry here and here.


Pottery Barn:

Embroidered sheet set. I obviously already have sheets but certainly not the kind of quality that pottery barn is. I also like that these will have our monogram on them.

Metal bucket with stand. Perfect for entertaining and could also be used as a plant stand. 

Casual plates and bowls. To use every day.

Personalized luggage tags. One for each of us; engraved with our names and address.

Silver plated wedding album. What we need to keep our photos in so we can remember our special day forever.

Shower caddy. A great way to organize all of our shower products.

Hamper. Need I say more? Obviously an essential.

Display box. For our wedding rings. Personalized with our initials.

Macys:

Fine china. To use on holidays and special occasions.

Stainless flatware. To go with our fine china on holidays and special occasions.

Toasting flutes. Essential for the wedding.

Cake knife and server. What we'll use at our wedding.

Guest book. Perfect for the reception and to display photos.

Luggage. We need this for our honeymoon.

Vacuum. Because I'm obsessed with keeping my floors in tip top shape.

3 tier shelf. I plan to use this as bathroom storage but could be used in any room of the house.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar