Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Randoms

... by random, I mean REALLY random.

1. Happy first day of May, sweet friends!


2. And just because I have to...


3. I posted this photo of our backyard "patio" to Instagram. Our little eclectic space is coming together and is just missing an umbrella which I think I got a pretty good deal on. After lots of research, I ordered this pre-lit umbrella with tilt {unfortunately it is now out of stock} and it should be delivered tomorrow! Of course I went through Ebates first so I could earn money back on my purchase. A win-win if you ask me!


4. Last night was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for my best friend who is getting married tomorrow. Here are some snapshots that my hubby took for me. PS. how cute is Fred, the dog!? He lives on the farm where the wedding is being held!


5. Baltimore happenings: {Unfortunately some events have been canceled or postponed due to the riots and city-wide curfew but here's what we DO have going on...} M3 Rock Festival @ Merriweather, Orioles vs. Tampa Bay Rays, Fine Furnishings Show @ Timonium Fairgrounds, and the Sykesville Fine Art & Wine Festival


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar