Wednesday, January 21, 2015

MissionCute January 2015

My box has arrived and this month it is benefiting One Simple Wish! In 2006, Danielle Gletow and her husband Joe became foster parents and it changed their lives forever. Watching as an 18 month-old little boy nervously entered their home wearing a coat two sizes too big after being removed abruptly from his abusive home, The Gletows knew they had to do more for children in foster care. One Simple Wish was born in 2008 to empower more people to support children who've been victims of abuse, neglect and abandonment in very simple yet meaningful ways. Children deserve happy childhoods. One Simple Wish creates them.


What a great cause, right!? The thing that I love most about MissionCute is that 50% of net proceeds go to a different charity each month. Pretty amazing if you ask me. So by becoming a member, you receive tons of cute goodies AND you give back all at the same time!!! Win, win.


Now moving on to this months BOX. Lots of goodies that I'm raving over and can't wait to use including a gorgeous long pearl necklace. And this tumbler.... you can never have enough cute tumblers! Perfect for your morning drink... whether you prefer lemon water or iced coffee, tumblers are best for on-the-go.


Isn't this print adorable? All I need is a frame to put it in, but in the meantime it is making its mark on my fridge!


How about this head band? I have a feeling I will be wearing this a lot.


And this travel jewelry/make up bag. The quality of this is impeccable. I can't believe this was included in the box to be honest. I'm thinking I might use this for the make up I carry in my purse.



If there aren't already so many great reasons to join MissionCute, here's one more: each item is from a small business! Starting at just $17 a month, you can be a member. Please follow my personal invite.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar