Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, January 2015

Who's ready for another addition of adoptable dogs? Ready to see some cute doggy faces? The best part is they can go home with you because they all need homes! Please consider sharing these adorable babies on social media. Thank you!






Capone adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies

My name is Capone and while I might look like a short, stocky, little gangster I'm really a little love bug! I love people, all kinds of people, even though I haven't met any small
people yet I'm sure I would love them too! I like to watch my people for direction so that I know what you want me to do.  I'm learning a lot in my foster home like sit, stay, room, down, high five, how to sit for my dinner, and to sit at the door when I want out. While I get excited to see you after a long day in my room, it doesn't take much to wear me out. A good walk and maybe a game of fetch and I'm all pooped out and ready to cuddle the day away with you. I love belly scratches and my foster parents say I snort like a little piggy when I roll over. Do you like learning new things?!  I do!!I LOVE learning new things! I'm always up for learning something new and showing my people how smart I am. I learned sit and down in one night! I am also getting ready to start Basic Obedience training so that I can practice all my skills to show off. I really can't wait to meet my forever family... aren't you excited to meet me too??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Info About Me:
Basics: Weight - 50lbs, Age -1 Yr
Likes: Dogs - UNKNOWN, Cats - UNKNOWN, Kids - UNKNOWN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 TO ADOPT ME – FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TODAY!!  http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/index
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BELLA’S AT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.BELLASBULLYBUDDIES.ORG
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/BELLASBULLYBUDDIES

DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS AND COME OUT TO SAY HELLO!!




Mellie (Peach) adoptable through BARCS

Hi, I'm Mellie! I'm very sweet and playful, I love my rubber bone! Tug of war and fetch are my favorite games, but I like to snuggle on the couch with mommy and daddy too. I never have any accidents in the house and I know all kinds of tricks like sit, stay, and shake. I'm very gentle and I know when to play and when to be calm. Sometimes I get excited and walk mommy instead of her walking me, but she's helping me learn. I'm looking for a loving, energetic home with lots of room for me to run around! If you'd like to meet me, please email foster@baltimoreanimalshelter.org!




Lincoln adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

Located in Baltimore, MD. This is Lincoln. He is 6 months old. He is currently in foster with 2 female dogs and cats. Contact Baltimore Bully Crew to adopt Lincoln. 

baltimorebullycrew@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/baltimorebullycrew
www.baltimorebullycrew.com

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MD393.html




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar