Sunday, January 18, 2015

Wine & Wish {Featuring Broadbent}

Welcome to Wine & Wish, a series that I am starting because of my love for sipping on wine while fantasizing about my dream home. It's my favorite thing to do after a long day of work! So lets get right to it shall we!?



Wine

Vinho Verde, the most popular white wine from Portugal, is a deliciously refreshing, light wine. "Verde", meaning "Green" refers to the hints of lime color. It is an ideal warm weather wine, excellent for lunch and picnics, or an evening aperitif. It makes a brilliant pairing with any fish, shellfish and poultry.



Wish

I just love the simplicity of this bathroom and the color of blue that was chosen. That ottoman is to die for and I can picture it in a formal living room as well. I have a love for trays because I think it is a great way to visually organize multiple items. And that tub: swoon!



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar