Friday, January 9, 2015

Five on Friday

1. Don't worry, I'll be sharing part 4/the last of my honeymoon pictures on Monday. Stay tuned...


2. Jon and I watched the movie Chef this past Sunday and we loved it! Jon has a passion for cooking, has been working in the restaurant business since he was 15, and has always wanted to have his own food truck so he really connected with it. And I have to say it inspired me to get more into cooking as well. I suggest all of you food lovers (okay who doesn't love food?) check it out!


3. I've had my eye on this mirrored table (normally $70 from Target) for a while now but I've been holding out in hopes that it will go on sale. On Monday I randomly decided to check on it and to my surprise it was on clearance for $49 (with free shipping)!!!! I jumped on it. Can't wait to see how it looks in my living room. Oh and I went through Ebates first so I'll earn money back on my purchase. I win!


4. Have ya'll heard of the viber app? Before we traveled to Jamaica a friend of mine told me about this app and I am so thankful that she did! We were able to text and call our friends FOR FREE while we were away. No calling verizon and dealing with the hassle of traveling internationally. All we had to do was connect to the wifi at our resort and make all of our calls and texts through the app! Easy peasy. Ps. thanks Courtney! You are a lifesaver for telling me about this.


5. I've been needing some sort of valance/curtain for the little window in my kitchen for quite some time now but I didn't just want to settle on something. We've been in our house for about 3 years now and I finally found the perfect fit! I was actually on instagram one day when I came across the Nell Hills page. In the background of one of their pictures was a gorgeous monogrammed valance that I absolutely fell in love with but unfortunately I do not live near any of the Nell Hills locations. So I made it my mission to find something similar to what I saw. I searched and searched online and finally found one on etsy and the best part was it wasn't going to break the bank at only about $55! It ended up being a little too long for my window but I love, love, love how it looks scrunched up. What do you think?



Joining these 3 link ups...




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar