Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday

I thought it'd be fun to join a new link up today! So here it is... my random thoughts on this beautiful Thursday :)


* I still can't get over the excitement of my bridal shower a few days ago. Jon's sister made flower arrangements for the party and now I have them as my dining room table centerpiece. Love!


* Tomorrow I have my wedding hair trial. Is it weird that I'm nervous for that?

* Wedding invitations went out this week!!!! #isthisreallyhappening


* I think I need to throw a party. I can use my new mixer to whip up some yummy food and my new bucket to fill with beer and wine ;)



* I just realized this post is all about the upcoming wedding and I totally didn't mean to make it that way. Oops! I guess that's all I have going on in my life right now!?

* Well, I can't wait for this weekend... we will be having a graduation dinner for my brother! And Jon is actually not working so he can attend. Yay

James and my parents on his graduation day


XoXo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...