Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Recipe, Zucchini Pizza Boats

Last week my grandmother gave me a HUGE zucchini fresh from her garden. I immediately started thinking about what I could make with it. I've heard of people making squash spaghetti and from there a light went off in my head. How about zucchini pizza!? I did some googling and saw that there were 2 ways to make it- mini slices or boats. I decided to go with the boats but the mini slices look good too and I think they would be great for a party... maybe I'll make them this football season :)



What you'll need:
1. 1 large zucchini
2. Pizza Sauce
3. Mozzarella cheese
4. Parmesan cheese
5. Oregano 



What to do:
1. First I cute my zucchini in half, horizontally. And then I cut it in half again but this time vertically



2. Scoop out the middle where the seeds are- leaving about a half inch to an inch of zucchini



3. Put as much or as little pizza sauce as you like
4. Top with mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and oregano to taste



5. Cook at 375 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is perfectly melted


Today I am linking up with some new ladies for their recipe swap :)



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar