Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Recipe, Rotini with Cannellini Beans and Spinach

I found my inspiration recipe here. As you can see, they use escarole and I chose to use spinach. Why? Well because I love spinach and I thought it would have a better flavor!

What you'll need:
1. Rotini pasta
2. Olive oil
3. Parmesan cheese
4. Spinach
5. Garlic
6. Can of cannellini beans
7. Crushed red pepper


What to do:
1. Cook your pasta and drain.
2. On medium heat add about 2 tablespoons of EVOO (olive oil), about 6 chopped garlic cloves, and 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper to your skillet. Cook until brown.


3. Add spinach and cook until it begins to wilt. Reduce to low heat.



4. Combine cooked pasta, spinach mix, and can of beans (drained).
5. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese!




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar