Friday, July 18, 2014

Five on Friday

1. Deal Alert! How nice are these monogrammed sheets that are currently on sale? I got free shipping, used code SUNNY for 15% off, went through Ebates for cash back, and also got $10 in Kohls cash for spending over $50!!!!


2. I am so excited and honored that I get to stand next to my best friend when she says "I do" next year 


3. I can't wait to share my next home project with you all- turning this gun cabinet into a china cabinet. If that doesn't scream "We're getting married!", than I don't know what does! My dad gave us the cabinet and as much as Jon would like to keep it a gun cabinet, we have a few things to consider:
1. Currently we only own 1 gun
2. We need a china cabinet
3. It can always be converted back into a gun cabinet

(Please excuse Vbot (my robot vacuum cleaner) for popping in the pictures!)




4. It's official!!! This fall, Jon and I will be headed to NYC to see Erich Church for my 25th birthdayyyy and it's safe to say we have the best seats in the house.


5. I came across this adorable online boutique and I just have to share it. I currently have my eye on these boots, this top, and this necklace... heck I have my eye on everything!


Joining TWO link-ups today :)



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar