Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday Thoughts, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

In case you haven't heard, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going on and that's all I have on my mind. Hurry because this sale only happens once a year and prices go up August 4th!!! So many items are currently on sale and if you shop online, you will receive free shipping and free returns no matter the size of your order. Don't forget to go through Ebates first so that you can earn cash back on your purchase :) Here's what I have my eye on...

For the home:

Letter Accent Pillow (This would be perfect in my living room)


White Tea Potpourri (I need more for the vases in my dining room and bedroom)


Counter Easel (Would be cute in my kitchen)


Voluspa Candle Trio (LOVE these candles and this set is perfect for gift giving!)


Beauty:

Philosophy Rasberry Sorbet (Multiple uses for this and I should stock up while it's on sale)


Michael Kors Set (I received this for Christmas and I love, love, love it!)


For me:

Burberry Tee (It's not very often Burberry goes on sale, might as well indulge)


Ugg Cambridge Boot (Because my dog chewed my old Uggs last year)


Kate Spade Initial Necklace (Love how it says "one in a million" on the back)


Cover Up (I NEED this for my honeymoon)


For Jon:

Burberry Polo (he can indulge too!)


Polo Boxer Briefs (3 for $24.90? You can't beat that!)


Tommy Bahama Lounge Shorts (I can see him wearing these on morning beach walks in Jamaica)


Under Armour T-shirt (He needs more of these but prefers crew neck)


I am joining this link up to share my thoughts for Thursday!


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar