Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Five!

Good morning! Yup it's one of those days where you wake up late to shower, throw on a t-shirt, and get taco bell for breakfast (I can't believe I just admitted that). Happy Five on Friday.




1. On July 21st I got the new Samsung S5. On July 26th I dropped it while Jon and I were enjoying a mini getaway at Savage River Lodge- the screen cracked and went black. And on July 29th the insurance company sent me a new Samsung S5 + I ordered myself this phone case (and of course I went through Ebates first so I could earn money back on my purchase!). Phew that was quite a mess.


2. I'm working on getting all of my bridal shower thank you notes sent out. I will share all about them next Wednesday. #WeddingWednesday


3. I've already started buying some honeymoon goodies!!! This Tommy Bahama bikini is perfection. You can find the bottoms here and a slightly different style (but same pattern) top here. Can't wait to wear this!



4. I also picked up this Lilly Pulitzer top in Spa Blue Jellies Be Jammin Small. Such a fun beach look!



5. Currently can't get enough of this song! Cassadee Pope- I wish I could break your heart



Joining TWO link ups today




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar