Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wedding Wednesday, WeddingMix App

Just 11 days until my wedding! Woah that's scary. And yet exciting all at the same time! I'm anxious to see all of my hard work pay off. I've spent lots of thought and hours on little details like my handmade programs, memory table, and welcome bags for overnight guests. Not to mention the money our families have put into this thing. One thing Jon and I decided not to include in the budget, was a videographer. It just wasn't important to us when we started planning. But then sometimes when I think about it, it would be nice to be able to see real footage from our wedding day- years down the road.



Not to worry though, I have the WeddingMix App. This is an app (free) that I will have my friends and family download onto their smart phones. (Ahem if any of you are reading this, please download this now and then ask me for my code :) Follow this link if you are an apple userFollow this link if you are an android user) All they have to do is upload pictures and videos that they take at the wedding. Then I get a custom video made of everything. Something like this...



See how they put together all of the video clips and pictures that the guests took... Pretty cool huh? The best part is, packages start at just $99 to get the custom and professionaly edited video made (Don't forget, the actual app itself is free). One of the features that I LOVE is that I can specify what parts of the wedding that I want people to capture. Of course I want it all but this just lets people know what things are most important to me. Like, I better have a picture of our first kiss (hint, hint)!


For just an extra $50 you can get a web upload link and auto instagram feed. What this means is, you would come up with a custom hashtag (mine would be something like #BallCiemnyWed or #CiemnyWedding or #JonandJustine... you get this gist), you would tell all of your guests to use that hashtag when they upload pictures and videos to social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. THEN those pictures and videos will automatically be uploaded to your WeddingMix account. You won't have to worry about guests forgetting to download the app or forgetting to upload their pictures and videos to the app.

Their most popular package though is the "App & 4 cameras" which means you get everything that the first 3 basic packages offer plus 4 WeddingMix cameras to hand out to guests. 


Check out all of the packages here for more details!


If you can't already tell, I am very excited about this and I can't wait to share my custom video with you all after my wedding. As always, stay tuneddddd!!!

Want to remember this app for your upcoming wedding? Pin it to Pinterest!



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar