Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Recipe, Pimento Cheese

I've seen pimento cheese recipes floating around the internet (Pinterest) for awhile and I knew I would have to try making it myself. I LOVE cheese so I figured why the heck not? Turns out I absolutely love it. Pimento cheese can be served 3 ways:

Warm- baked with bread


Room temperature- as a dip with veggies


Cold- as a spread on crackers


Here's what you'll need:
1. 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2. 8 ounces of cream cheese
3. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
4. 1 4 oz. jar of diced pimentos


5. 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
6. garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper to taste

What to do:
1. Place all ingredients in a mixer and beat at medium speed with a paddle if possible. Serve how you like it!



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar