Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wedding Wednesday, Bachelor Party Care Package

Jon's Bachelor Party was last weekend- Him and all of his friends spent 3 days in Ocean City, Maryland. I truly missed him so much but wanted him to have the time of his life! So I decided to make him a little "Bachelor Party Care Package".


I saw a similar idea on one of my favorite blogs, It's The New Twenty. Michelle recently got married and she did a post about the care package she made for her husband (See post here). How cool are those Hangover Recovery Shots? I couldn't find them anywhere and GNC was sold out of them online! Bummer :( But here's what I DID get:

1. 25 personalized koozies that say "Jon's Wolfpack"- I ordered them from Discount Mugs and was very happy with how they turned out! (Um how funny are these? I ordered more than enough so that each guy would have one for the weekend and I figured if there were any left over we could have them at the house for the next get together)




2. Snacks: Various chips, popcorn, and beef jerky (For late night munchies)

3. Deck of cards (In case they want to strike up a game of poker) 

4. Plastic shot glasses (Because I knew they wouldn't remember to bring shot glasses and who likes drinking from a bottle with 15 other people? Scratch that. Guys totally don't care about that kind of stuff lol)

5. Fireball and cigars (I knew they would have plenty of alcohol but I sent this little bottle because I thought it would be perfect for on-the-go. You know like stuff it in your pocket and walk to the beach/boardwalk kind of thing)

6. Tylenol and Burt's Bees chapstick (You know- the essentials)

7. The Hangover DVD (Not that I thought they would actually have time to watch the movie. I just threw it in there for fun)



I got a cute little card and wrote a personal message (not pictured) to Jon explaining to him how much I love him and how much I really want him to have THE BEST bachelor party EVER. I wrapped the box in some cheesy gold wrapping paper that I had laying around the house. Then I dropped it off at Jon's sister's house on my way to work one morning- her husband gave it to Jon when they got to the beach. 




I was so proud of myself for successfully surprising him. Ladies- if your man and his friends are anything like my man and his friends, than they are terrible planners (sorry guys but it's true!) I knew my girls were putting a lot into my bachelorette party and I wanted Jon's to be just as special. He loved everything and I'm pretty sure I officially get "best new wifey" status ;) So girls I say we make "Bachelor Party Care Package's" the new thing... you know kind of how "Gender Reveal Party's" have taken over this generation... What do ya think!?

Want to remember this idea for the future? Pin it to Pinterest!

XoXo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar