Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Five

1. Love, love, loving October's MissionCute box!


2. Have ya'll heard of the shopkick app? It's basically a way to earn free gift cards just for going into stores. Check it out :) All you have to do is open the app on your phone when you go on your normal shopping trips! You can download the app here. I've already earned lots of points aka "kicks" in just a few days!


3. Just three days until I turn 25!!!!!!!!!

4. Please tell me I'm not the only crazy person out there who is already planning this years Christmas card. Here are some of my favorite templates: 







5. Speaking of Christmas, have you seen Pottery Barn's tree skirts? Gorgeous! But I just can't seem to get over the $130 + price tag. Soooo to etsy I went where I found this one for just $45!!! What do you think? It kind of has that Pottery Barn feel right?


Joining these 3 link ups...




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar