Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Five

***My favorite link up is back and at it today after a summer break***

1. Is anyone as weird as I am and love looking at pictures of other people's homes? I swear I'm not a creep... I just love to see how other people style their rooms! Well yesterday I posted my Fall home tour. If you missed it, you can see it here!


2. It's quite possible that I have the cutest dog in the world. It's also quite possible that my dog is not actually a dog... Yes, dogs sitting in chairs happens on the daily at this house ;)


3. I just HAVE TO share the sale currently going on at Rugs USA. I got this rug for my bedroom for just $109 (including free shipping and no tax) when it was originally $545. You simply can't beat it.


4. I was really excited to post about these BCBG flats that I got for just $34 because they are oh so comfortable and look great with works outfits. But my excitement went away when I scuffed the tip while walking up concrete stairs. The fabric is very gentle so beware before you purchase these shoes. They may be gorgeous but I'm not sure how long they will actually last me. 


5. For those of you local to the Baltimore area, The Fells Point Festival is going on today (October 3rd) through Sunday October 5th. Live music, kids zone, food, drinks... what more could you ask for? I will be in attendance tomorrow and am hoping for a beautiful day!


And now for the link ups...





XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar