Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wedding Wednesday, The Rehearsal Dinner

Immediately following our rehearsal at the venue, we headed to Liberatore's (a phenomenal Italian restaurant) for dinner. Jon's parents put this together and we couldn't be more grateful for that!


Jon's mom picked up beautiful flower arrangements from the farmers market and it really made the tables look beautiful! 



Of course our entire bridal party was in attendance and I was especially happy that our grandparents could be there as well :)

(From the left) my grandfather, Jon's grandmothers, and my grandmother


With our hosts, Jon's parents


The food... oh the food! It was absolutely delicious. 


Rob and Angelena (my best friend and bridesmaid)


My sister (bridesmaid), niece (junior bridesmaid), nephew, and brother in law


Me, my sister (maid of honor), brother (groomsman), mother, and father


And after dinner, Jon's step dad made a very touching speech!


Up next was a mini photo session and then finally gifts...

Jon's niece and nephew


With Jon's grandmothers


With Jon's niece


With Jon's nephew


(From the left) Jon's nephew, Jon's brother, Jon, Jon's brother in law, and Jon's best friend




With my grandparents


With my parents


Me and my siblings


My dress is from Hope's.

Come back next Wednesday to see the gifts I gave to my bridal party, the parents, and grandparents!!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar