Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Home, Fall Tour 2014

Welcome to my home! First I'd like to say that I don't do A LOT of decorating for Fall... I know a lot of people go all out but I like to keep it simple, although Fall IS my favorite season! I think I do just enough decorating- I keep it to just my main floor, front porch, and back porch. Christmas on the other hand, I have little pops of decorations all over the house in every room :) Okay lets get started with this Fall home tour shall we!


First stop: the kitchen!






Moving right along to the dining room.









Our "bar cart" sits in the corner of our dining room. And just for the Fall season, we have Caramel vodka- mmmm so good with apple cider!


And finally the living room :)


(tall gate, "The Ciemny's" sign from The Rustic J.A.R)















(tray from homegoods but similar here)





Stop back here next Thursday because I will be sharing my Fall front porch as well as a tutorial for no sew pillow covers (the most affordable way to change your pillows each season)!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar