Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wedding Wednesday, The Morning Of

My bridesmaids and I arrived at my moms house at 9am for hair and make up. It was my first time having airbrush make up done and I have to say it was amazing! It lasted all day!!!

{The back of my hair}


{Bridesmaids hair}


{My beautiful sister after getting her hair done}


We arrived at my venue, The Vandiver around 1pm. We checked into my moms room where all of the bridesmaids freshened up and got dressed.  We also ordered a gorgeous cheese plate to snack on. I had THE WORST nerves the entire morning... to the point where I was shaking. So this moment was nice because it gave me a chance to calm down and get something in my stomach.

{The view from our suite... the pavilion where the ceremony and reception will take place}




{My dad}


The photographer arrived and it was time to take some pictures of me getting in my dress!




{Me and my sisters}



{With my sister and best friend}





{It took forever to button me up}



{Jon's sister and my sister putting my veil on}




{All of my bridesmaids: My 2 sisters, Jon's sister, my best friend, and my niece}




After I was dressed, Jon's sister went down to the boys room with our wedding coordinator to make sure they were on time! lol


{Getting our handsome ring bearer, Jon's nephew, dressed}




{My husband reading the card I wrote him}





Before we knew it, it was 3:45pm and the ceremony would start in just 15 minutes! I'm going to be honest with you all, it was such a nerve wracking moment for me. My nerves were all over the place! My dad and I had a sweet moment to ourselves right before walking down the isle and it left me very emotional. Stay tuned next week for all about our ceremony!

Hair and Make up: Abby de Rosset
Photography: A Place In Time



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar