Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Recap

Well not much went on for us this weekend. We babysat this little munchkin and had a blast! Meet Kiwi, my sister in law's sweet pup.


Just look how cute he is.


Contrary to popular belief, our pit bulls got along great with him as they do with our cat and many other dogs :) They were oh so gentle with him and played non stop.


Mama needed a break, so Saturday night Jon and I headed downtown to Kisling's for dinner. It's a cute little neighborhood bar with really great food!

 

I work all week, have jury duty, and Friday we will be headed to New York so I took the opportunity to do all of my house chores on Sunday. In between watching those adorable dogs romp around of course ;)



Hope you all have an amazing week!!!




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar