Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween + Five on Friday

1. Who's going out for Halloween tonight? Me, me, me! Stay safe by taking an Uber. This is mine and my husbands favorite form of transportation (available in 45 countries and countless cities so you better bet we use it when we travel!). It's convenient, safe, and cheaper than a regular cab. First follow my personal invite, here, to receive your first ride FREE! After signing up all you have to do is pull the app up on your phone when you need a ride. Once you call your car, you can watch on your phone as it arrives to where you are. Don't worry about having cash or a card on you because when your ride is done, it'll all be taken care of through the app. You can even see all of your past rides and rate the drivers. Love, love, love!


2. This morning I whipped together some pumpkin dip for Jon's family's Halloween party later this evening. I got this recipe from Carolina Charm and it took about 10 minutes to throw together so if you're attending a party tonight or just hosting something for the kids and have nothing to make, consider this! All you need is: 15 oz can of pumpkin, 5 oz instant vanilla pudding (just the mix don't actually make the pudding), 16 oz cool whip, 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 tbsp cinnamon. Mix everything together except for the cinnamon and put in the fridge to cool. Then top with cinnamon and serve with nilla wafers and graham crackers!


3. Just a friendly reminder for those of you who have pets...


4. Operation *Christmas Card 2014 Photo shoot* will be going down soon. I have a vision in my head and I can't wait to see it come to life. Fingers crossed that my dogs decide to cooperate... Something tells me that pit bulls in scarves and sweaters posing perfectly toward the camera just isn't going to work. But hey I'm gonna try!

5. Monday morning I will be teaming up with Oh My Gosh Beck and a few other bloggers to bring you a Michael Kors gift card giveaway!!! So don't forget to check back here for your chance to enter.


Joining these link ups...




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar