Thursday, October 23, 2014

MissionCute October 2014

It's here, It's here! My MissionCute box has arrived once again. This is a monthly subscription box at just $29 each month. The best part is that 50% of net profits go to a non profit charity. This months charity is Rahab's Rope!


The mission of Rahab's Rope is to give hope and opportunity to women and girls that are at risk or have been forced into the commercial sex trade of India. We provide a safe and loving environment that will enable them to grow and develop both physically and spiritually. Rahab's Rope is a 501(c)(3)  that exists to give hope and opportunity to women and girls that are at risk or have been forced into the commercial sex trade of India. By creating a safe and loving environment, they are enabled to grow and develop physically, mentally, and spiritually.  Rahab's Rope provides basic education and vocational training for each girl and woman who come through our centers; ultimately, allowing them to integrate into their communities in a positive and constructive manner.


Moving on to the box... Every month I say it's my favorite and guess what? I'm going to say it again. October's box is my favorite so far!









I just absolutely love the fact that each item is from a small business. If you love everything about MissionCute just like I do, please follow my personal invitation to join!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar